Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My boys are a blogging!

This morning I had fun tweaking WizzKid and Cooldude's blogs. They have neglected their virtual diaries badly, but with Gibbons FunSchool re-opening in January '09, I encouraged them to reconnect with their cyber buddies. In fact I am going to insist that they blog at least once a week. Hopefully it will improve their journaling skills. Cooldude also needs practise on writing down (in a fluent way) what is going on in his very active mind!

So if you have kidlets that enjoy blogging please send them on over to

WizzKid's blog ...... The Time of my Life
and CoolDude's blog ...... Just Having Fun!

I know my boys are keen to connect and make friends with other like-minded kids!



xx

3 comments:

meNmykids said...

So glad that you are homeschooling again, you are so good at it.

Trina said...

I love the idea of journaling for the boys. My boys aren't fond of it, but I think it's a great idea! hehehe

Mrs. Guthrie said...

Their pages are GREAT!! I love that they are SO EXCITED to come back home for their schooling. Isn't that a great feeling?!