Thursday, October 16, 2008

TanziPanzi is growing up!

Tanzi came home from Preschool yesterday and announced " The primary colours are red , blue and yellow!" After a rare pause of silence Tanzi asked,"Where did all the other colours go?"
So I pulled out the Plasticine and got her mixing different colours. It was a wonderful opportunity for her to enjoy some hands on learning.
Photobucket
A month ago Cooldude gave his Notebook to Tanzi. Overnight she became a game addict! She refuses to let me help her! (Stubborn little buzzard! )
Photobucket
The other day I went through all my fabrics and cut off the unneeded bits. When Tanzi came home from school I presented her with the scraps ...... her eyes lit up and she declared, "I think my kitty needs clothes!."
Photobucket
The clothes designing keep her busy for a couple of hours. Tanzi cut and stuck fabric together with sticky tape...... she had a ball!

Oh well MrGee is coming home tonight and we're going on a date.
Goodnight!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi fee, if you get this please email me your phone no so i can phone when we get to sa, we are leaving in a week, my sister is getting married,love cath