Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SarA's ARt hOUse

I want to introduce you to a VERY talented friend of mine! We have been blogging friends for almost 2 years now. Her blog is full of colour and lots of beautiful pics.I always leave her website feeling uplifted and inspired!..... Go and say hello to Sara at Sara's Art House

Have a browse through her Etsy shop where you can buy these beautiful hand made cards. I ordered some and was pleasantly surprised to see that they actually got to me!!! South Africa's postal system is awful!

They are beautiful ...... THANK YOU SARA!

Posted by Picasa

xx

4 comments:

sara said...

Awwwww! Thanks Fi! I am so glad they got to you in one piece! Glad you like them. I appreciate the post about my art.

Halfmoon Girl said...

Those are very sweet!

gailsgarden said...

Hi! This is Sara's mom (sara's art house). I am glad you like her work. We do too and think she is pretty special also!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Fee...I agree Sara is amazing. I have ordered several prints from her...thank you for introducing me to her the last time you mentioned her. She's so creative and her art is so unique.