Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am hooked!

I have never enjoyed computor games. I just don't get the point of them! ...... BuT what I do like is any sort of PUZZLE that needs to be worked out! WELL ..... I came across a very kewl puzzle/game that I cannot draw myself away from! I downloaded the free demo and within 24 hours had bought the deluxe version. My kids are hooked too ...... go and have a look at CRAYON PHYSICS. It sounds like I'm selling the product, but I ain't! It is just such an awesome product that I think ALL my friends should know about it!

xx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool!! Do you just use your mouse to draw with? I might have to download the sample game and try it...thank you for sharing this..Sam is definately wanting to try this..:)

JoAnn said...

Wow! Thanks to you I downloaded the demo & after playing it with my kids bought the deluxe. What a great game. Truly addicting. Also thanks to you I spent $20 today that I had no intention of spending! LOL

Fifi said...

Hi Jerelene

YES ... you use your mouse to draw with! Have a go ... it's fun!