Monday, February 23, 2009

The start of Tanzi's bedroom makeover.

This morning I told MrGee ...... "I'm all pinked out!"
After doing 'the blue and red' colour scheme with my boys for many years, I was very exicted to be able to do the 'pink thing' when Miss Tanzi arrived.
Now .... four years down the line, I am ready to introduce my daughter to some other colours!!
I have decided to paint her room 2 different tones of lilac. Okay, okay , so it's not that far off pink but I will also be introducing a light, crisp green.

I covered this old toybox with padding and fabric. It was fun using a staple gun for the first time. The whole procedure was quick and easy.
I'll keep you posted on this project.


xx


5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hi FiFi

Tanzi's room looks great BTW. I am stuck on crayon physics at the monster in the tree & the ball in the box. Any idea's? You can email me if you wish. It's alanglenda@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!! Purple is my favorite color...always has been..I bet she is very excited. When I was a little girl I even had purple carpet! Purple and Teddy Bears...I hope she loves it!

meNmykids said...

I love the colors, you have a nice way with decorating. The scary part of our Sasquatch search was the possibility of spending the night out stuck in the mountains. In the COLD snow.

tamlovesran said...

I like it, but of course purple is my signature color.

Katie said...

My gosh, you hadn't used a staple gun before?
I can't wait to see how the bedroom turns out!