Sunday, March 8, 2009

Midmar Mile result.

WizzKid swam the Midmar Mile a month ago.Today the pics and final results were emailed to us. He did SO well ! Out of the 3110 swimmers in his event , he came 89 th !!!! It was a mixed age event ..... so he swam against men and women of ALL ages!

Photobucket



This was WizzKid's first Midmar mile but I am sure that as long as we stay in this country we will take part in this event EVERY year ! MrGee said he wants to enter next year. I really hope he doesn't enter us as a family ...... yikes !


xx


5 comments:

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Ooooh Congrats! What great results those were--you guys must be so proud!

Luke Holzmann said...

Congratulations!

For all my years of swimming, I never attended an open water event. I should do that sometime [smile].

~Luke

Jerelene said...

Congratulations on such wonderful swimming! He should be very proud, and I bet you are so also very proud!! I've not ever been a very good swimmer..I'm actually a little scared of deep water..so to me this is just amazing!!

Katie said...

Wow, that's a great accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to him!!!