Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To forgive is to truely live.

Seen as though I 'invited' you into our personal life by telling y'all about some issues Mrgee and I were having in our relationship I do feel the need to give you an update. And it's a positive one!
Things are a LOT better! A month ago we shared a very honest moment together ..... we sincerely forgave one other..... and it was as if the slate was wiped clean. We both embraced, wept and asked for forgiveness. It was real and I will never forget that very special day.
'Forgiveness frees you from bondage and lies. Forgiveness truely transforms lives!' ... fifi
x

9 comments:

ByHISgoodGrace said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamlovesran said...

Rejoicing with you!

KC said...

I'm happy for you Fee and praying it all contiues to go well.

Halfmoon Girl said...

My heart is so happy to hear this. It is amazing what forgiveness can do to a relationship- what God can do when we show the grace and humility He demonstrates!

Beth said...

Praise the Lord, Fee!! I'm so thankful you all are able to forgive eachother. What a blessing for you, your relationship and your kids!

meNmykids said...

Absolutely fantastic! I knew that things would get better. Those kinds of moments cement our love.

Jerelene said...

I am so happy for you both!! Hugs and blessings to you both :)
Love, Jerelene

Anonymous said...

Thrilled & so happy to hear. Wonderful news.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Love you, Fee! I am SO thankful for this update!