Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Facebook Friday.

Lately I have spent so much time on FaceBook that my blog has been sadly neglected. So I have decided to create a weekly blog post of my FaceBook statuses. For me it will be a great reminder of what was going on in our lives ..... it's all about MEMORIES!

28th Aug 2010 - Codey is having fish issues ....... 2 siameze fighters dead and a third on it's way out! I thought fish would be easy to keep.... huh?

- The perfect day ...... a visit to the hairdressers ....... lunch with a good friend ........ a little bit of retail therapy in the arvie.
- has a house full of boys .... such characters .... love it!
- Mothers disprove evolution ..... they still only have 2 hands!- quote by WizzKid
- great !! ...... I have gastritis and a kidney infection!
- HAVING A PICNIC ON THE PERSIAN ..... HAPPY BDAY CODEY!!!!!
- School cancelled ....... off to movies for Cooldude's Birthday!
- ‎@gala..... And I get to timekeep..... Oh the joys!
- the house is quiet ...... everyone is at movies and I'm sipping on a sprizter. wonderful.
- catching up on marking.................
- so happy my boys love good music ..... and playing an instrument!
- spring cleaning ....... being ruthless!
- suddenly!....... my boys like being photographed.... whats up? hehe
- schools out ... praise the Lord!
- psyching myself up for this weekends swimming event!
- grace and forgiveness are beautiful virtues ......
- ‎5 off...... yeh baby!
- packing for a lil' sojourn to the vibey city of Jozi!
- got my first reading glasses today ..... this age thing is poofie!!
- I like it on the piano!
- as many times as I blink I think of you ...........
- we are a LOUD family ....... love it and wouldn't change it !
- can't believe it!...... my gardener was on my son's computer .... trying to access FaceBook and yahoo mail. Bit defender blocked 2 pages ....... should I confront him??
- this mining rescue has me all choked up!
- U2 coming to SA in Feb!
- Yes,Dad is the King ...... but Mommy is the Kingdom!
- Cooldude finished his Maths syllabus for the year with an exam mark of 85%!
‎- @ my favourite restaurant with a good friend!
- Read this morning ......'Motherhood is one of the rear professions in which we actually work ourselves out of a job!'
- Spending the evening on my own ....... me time..... blogging,chatting on skype .... sipping on a spritzer ... mmmm .... love-er-lee.
- Tanna lost her first tooth today! A VERY rich tooth mouse made a visit!
- there's gotta be more to life then chasing down every temporary high to satisy me .....
- had to make cheese sauce on the gas braai tonight .......
- skyping my son who is 5 metres away!!
- after 5 days of high temps the spots emerged today ... Tanna has measles! I've never seen her so sick.
- my girl has measles,bronchitus and conguntivitus! Please pray for her quick recovery.
- oh great .... I think Ange's geese have migrated to our pool!
- two signs my Tanzi is on the mend ..... 1. she is eating a little. 2. she hasn't stopped talking for the last 30 minutes! Thanx for all the prayers and get well wishes!
3 Nov 2010 - visa applications frustrating me ......... bllughh!

.

2 comments:

tamlovesran said...

Great idea! I bet if you added a Mr. Linky your bloggy friends would join you. You could call it Facebook Friday or Saturday Statuses or something like that!

Steven said...

Congratulations! Remember to catch the Tooth Fairy in the act whenever that next tooth pops out.

Free with code($10 value): Fairy-Proof

http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com