Friday, May 11, 2007

Food City,.... and Food for the Soul!

This morning I woke up and decided I needed time out! Ever felt like that before?

I tested the boys on their weekly spelling words and gave them something creative to do. Their mission......... to create "Food City" on an A2 sheet of paper. I would show you, but it's too big for my scanner! Their art abilities are not the best, but they score big on their imagination!

While they were at that, I went browsing through a few book stores and bought a couple of teaching Cd's by Ray Comfort. One is called "Hell's best kept secret".


I have heard such good reviews on this,..... I can't wait to listen!

I am almost finished this mosaic cross for my entrance hall. I did not realise that mosaic-making was such a 'dangerous' craft!!!!! My hands got all cut up when I added the Litefill grouting. Afterwards I read "rubber gloves required!"(A-duh)

Have a superb weekend!
Love Fifi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fifi! It looks like they've changed the bejeweled page to http://www.popcap.com/launchpage.php?klp=2&theGame=diamondmine

Hope that helps. :)

Halfmoon Girl said...

Lovely cross- finished projects feel so good! Hope you have a great weekend too.

lindafay said...

It's beautiful! I love mosaics.