Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I know this is what I need to do!

I say this with a little hesitancy, but I do feel that I need to take a short break from blogging. On holiday, I had time to reflect on my life.
I have decided that the time and attention I spend on my blog needs to be spent with family, getting closer to God, and becoming a more healthier, fitter and slimmer me!
So if you don't hear from me for a while....... I'm okay...... just doing a little refocusing!
Love to you all....
May all you northern hemisphere blogger friends have a beautiful Summer!
Love Fifi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

12 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

well now, I don't know that you will be reading this, but I hope you are getting on with your break and refocusing on your priorities. I think that I too need to have a scheduled computer time, instead of hopping on for little bits throughout the day!

la bellina mammina said...

I hope you're also able to relax and take time off to yourself.

sara said...

We will miss you- have a refreshing time!

Mom 2 six said...

Enjoy your break !
I hope you come back !
Take care....

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break. We'll be here when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break :)
Tracy (Aust)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, Fifi!

I have done many a re-focusing over the past few years... especially when it comes to my computer time. It does tend to get away from me sometimes.

Trina said...

Sometimes we really do need to take time to reflect and just enjoy the life that the good Lord gave us, and not worry about all the internet stuff. That stuff will keep on running, but family needs you everyday!

Glass Half Full said...

We all need a break from time to time....you know I understand!!!

Michelle said...

Fee,
We will miss you while you are on break but we need to that every now and again. Enjoy your break I will check in with you in a couple of weeks. If you have a moment please keep us updated on your hubby.
Love ya
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your blog break. I know you miss me! *wink, wink*.

I pray everything is well with you and yours.

HUGS.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed break. (0= I know after you readjust your life you can figure out what is a healthy balance in blog time is.

God Bless my SSiC
In Him<><
-Mary/Canadagirl

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Canadagirl