Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Daddy Day!

We celebrated Fathers Day last Sunday. Why you ask?....... Well , that's when I thought Father's Day was!! We made a fuss of him a week before the correct date.......... like it really matters! I made Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding... with roasted pumpkin and potatoes!
Just to give him a double blessing I decided to ask our kiddie-winks a few questions about their Dad.

What does Dad love doing?

CoolDude: "Watching movies, taking us out and eating Wonka bars!"
WizzKid: "Working in his own business, and doing lots of things with us."
TanziPanzi : "Fathers Day! "


What do you love about your Dad?

CoolDude: "That he is funny.....he jokes and plays with us alot."
WizzKid : "That he's extremely hard working and he enjoys us."
TanziPanzi : "Jesus!" (O......kay!)



What do you like doing with your Dad?

CoolDude: "Going to technology shops and the movies."
WizzKid : "Learning about computers from him, mountain biking and doing gym together."
TanziPanzi: "The Bird Park .... um ..... with sweeties!"

Give me one word that describes your Dad.

CoolDude: "Generous!"
WizzKid: "I can't describe Dad with one word........ he's hardworking, fun, playful, active, grateful, loving and extremely happy."
TanziPanzi: "Feeding birds..... more birds and big snakes eat us! " (..........?)

Of course dear Hubby......... I know all these things about you! ( Except the snake thing!)
I couldn't have wished for a more wonderful father for my kids! Love Ya!


love Fifi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 comments:

sara said...

What a sweet post! I love how you asked the kids questions...I might have to try that idea- very cute.

Halfmoon Girl said...

I love kids answers to questions like that. My daughter brought home a cookbook when she was in gr one (back when she went to public school). It was all the kids retelling of their mom's favorite recipes- very cute. Anyway, back to your post. Great pics and a lovely tribute to a hardworking, blessed father!

Glass Half Full said...

I loved how you did this!!! Sweet answers -- bet you soaked it in too!

la bellina mammina said...

That is so cute!! And the photos are beautful!!

meNmykids said...

I love the question-answer thing. So sweet how they appreciate all that he does. I could easily mistake the week of any given holiday, it really doesn't matter as long as you celebrate at some time. Kind of funny that you goofed though.

Anonymous said...

I found this lovely site through Jane (halfmoon girl). And you must know I sort of stole your Father's Day tirbute idea, so come see what I did on my site. :-)

Your country looks so beautiful, I would love to be able to visit there someday. Along with 20 other countries I'm in love with. Someday I'll be rich and able to travel. Til then, I'll be vicarious!

Trina said...

I love the question and answer thing! I may borrow this if you don't mind. I thought Tanzi's answers were sooo funny and abstract!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Precious.

Michelle said...

What a great idea! You can tell the kids sure do think a lot of their dad! (I love Tanzi's answers ~ she is just too cute! )
Michelle raising little women