Thursday, July 26, 2007

Playing Mommy

No, I haven't been secretly hiding a pregnancy!
One of my very good friends asked if I would look after her 6 week old daughter whilst she took her mom and dad to The Lion King Production. Would I?!?!....... most certainly, I mean this is the baby that I have been praying for, for the past 3 years! The little blessings name is Sarah, and she was given to my friend the day she was born. The adoption process is not yet complete, and we have to prayerfully 'sit-out' the next month and pray that the young mother does not decide to take her back. Please keep her in your prayers. There is such a miraculous story about all the events leading up to Sarah's birth ,..... which unfortunately I'm not at liberty to divulge now.



She is beautiful, and ever so good!

TanziPanzi had great fun playing dollies!

My friend is not a lover of pink, anything girlie and especially not Barbie! So I took this pic to show her that we would satisfy her Barbie and pink needs!! Teehee!
love Fifi

12 comments:

meNmykids said...

Beautiful baby! It is so fun to snuggle a little bitty. She looks just yummy. Tanzi Panzi has the whole "teach the pink barbie" thing in cotrol.

Anonymous said...

What an angelbaby Sarah is. Tanzi Panzi looks quite content to help babysit. :)

Mom 2 six said...

What a cutie-pie !
Tanzi Panzi is a great helper.

sara said...

What a little doll! And Tanzi is loving that! Girls will be girls!! :)

Ryan said...

Aw, what an absolute gorgeous babe!
You and your girl look like beauties too! love ya!

la bellina mammina said...

She's a beautifl babe - and you and TanziPanzi are too!!!:-)

Gill said...

Aaaw how sweet! Almost (but not quite!) makes me broody... Will keep this family in my prayers.

ConservaChick said...

What a sweet baby. I will definitely pray that she gets to stay with her adoptive momma. Oh, and I read your previous post about your son. My oldest daughter turns 12 next Spring, oh time flies too fast, doesn't it?~Karlie

Trina said...

She is beautiful!!! Truly!! It looks like Tanzi feels right at home with a little baby sister...hehehe

Michelle said...

What a sweet little baby! I love all the pictures ~ my fav is the one where Tanzi is holding the barbie picture!

I am keeping my raisinglittlewomen blog up too ~ I will post homeschool and some family stuff on the hsb one. I am very excited to be back. A lot of the problems seemed to be fixed now. Let me know if ya move over too and I will check in there with you too!
Hope ya have a great weekend.
Michelle

Halfmoon Girl said...

I am at the stage where we won't be having our own little babies anymore. I would jump at the chance to babysit too!

Anonymous said...

How completely precious!