Friday, July 27, 2007

This weeks news headlines.

Medicine Breakthrough!
After 3 years of pleading, begging, threatening and at times having to use force, our sweet little angel took medicine orally! I would try and disguise the medicine in coke or cool drink, but her taste buds always out did me. In desperation I would give her suppositories. Okay, so I did have to negotiate with her. I asked, "Do you want medicine in the b*m or the mouth?" Now that she is getting older the latter sounds a lot more pleasant. " In da mouf Momma." Success at last!
Missing Cat. Our one year old kitty, Boots, went missing on Tuesday!We are all very heart broken.
Boy's Glands the size of golf balls!
CoolDude was probably the sickest he has ever been this week. He's now on the mend after 2 days on antibiotics.... but his glands are still huge. He has bronchitis and has to be nebulised every 4 hours.
Kissing Neighbours!
A little boy, the same age as Tanzi, lives next door. His "nanny"( nick name for caregiver) told him that TanziPanzi is his girlfriend! Hubby and I were not too impressed with the assumption that our little girl was willing to date at such a tender age! teehee. So we told her that he is just a friend. She said, "But I can kiss my friend!" So are the feelings mutal? I think I need to monitor those play times!! LOL!

The two in question!?!?!?

Have a great weekend

Love Fifi

7 comments:

Michelle said...

They are too cute!
Hope everyone gets to feeling better!
Hugs
Michelle

Sabriena said...

Hmmm. I'd be monitoring their play time, too! LOL. Sounds like you've been busy! I hope things get going well in life for you! (Not that they aren't now, it just might be a little hard with how busy you've been).

meNmykids said...

So sorry everyone is sick, hope they are well soon. Tanzi is darling with her little friend. Sure hope you find the kitty, I just bet the hearts are broken!

marykathryn said...

That pic of those two is soo cute!!! Hope your little guys gets better soon and you find you kitty!!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I don't know Fifi, that little blonde guy looks a little shifty. Has your husband sat him down and asked him what his intentions are with his daughter? Just being silly- they do look awfully sweet.

Halfmoon Girl said...

oh, I was sorry to hear about kitty. Praying it will come back!

tamlovesran said...

I was hoping that we could match Tanna and John Charles! That picture is too cute though. Praying for healing for everyone that's sick and for kitty to return home.

God bless,
Tammy

www.homeschoolblogger.com/hutcheson