Friday, June 13, 2008

In my element.........

This week I had the privilege of doing some home decor. MrGee gave me the go ahead........ so I grabbed the gauntlet with both hands!!!


Photobucket

Above: A section in the entrance hall. Still not complete...... but getting there!

Photobucket

Above: In the main bedroom. I fell in love with this mirror. I still need to lift and mount it to the wall.

Photobucket

Above: I bought this bed linen from a Turkish shop. Yes..... it has alot of purple in it!!! My favourite colour! For the past 10 years we have done the "natural look " in our bedroom. I said to MrGee "PLEEZE let me add some colour!?" ........ and Voila ....

MrGee's in major shock!


xx

8 comments:

sara said...

Beautiful! I love the purple!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Purple is my fav too!
Everything looks amazing! Love your style...

Anonymous said...

Stunning. I'm so bad at decor. Can you visit us and do something similar, please? :)

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Everything looks lovely!

la bellina mammina said...

Love the mirror, can't wait to see the finished product!!

tamlovesran said...

Wonderful decor! Purple has always been my favorite too.

Anonymous said...

The mirror in the master bedroom is beautiful. And the bedding, oh that is heavenly! How stunning! I think it must be the Turkish stlye... we don't see that sorta thing here in the states.

Beautiful! Your style reminds me of my own.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Beautiful bedding! Simply gorgeous-- and I don't even care for purple!!!