- MrGee has managed to cut down his time away from the family during the week. He stays away for only one night a week now.
- Miss Tanzi wants us to move to the USA because the Jonas brothers live there!
- CoolDude has just had two blood vessels cauterized in his nose ..... good-bye to bloody noses at last.
- WizzKid is excelling in his IGCSE Computer Studies.
- I am back into my exercise program ...... Hallelujah!!!
- The boys use the word "RANDOM" way too often in a sentence!
- I overheard Miss Tanzi ask a friend "Do you know what gon@ds are?"
- The boys and I are learning about India, it's intriguing people, Hinduism, and their strange and shocking practices.
- We are reading "William Carey- Obliged to Go." - brilliant!!!
- Our family has been visiting another church for the past three weeks. It's a new Covenant Church called Glenridge and we are LOVING it!
- I have itchy fingers and desperate to do another room makeover ..... I'm sure MrGee will give me the go ahead soon.
- Miss Tanzi wants to be a Dolphin trainer and a water ballet dancer!
- Nelly, our domestic helper, has been off for 9 weeks now. I saw her yesterday, and I can see she is on the mend!
- CoolDude has decided NOT to get a bearded dragon for his 11th Birthday. (Wahooooo .... I don't do reptiles) He wants a certain graphics card for his computer.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
What's going on .......
This post is going to be a hotchpotch of our news.