Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Awww I love her ........

Out of the blue Miss Tanzi said, "I think I need a sleeping chart so that I sleep all the night in my bed!" My heart felt like it had been struck by an arrow .... not one from cupid's quiver!!!! My little 'princess of wonderland' didn't need to sleep in our bed anymore?? When did she grow up ..... how DARE she grow up!(hehe)
So I obliged, and with a heavy heart I made her a reward chart .......

(Seven boxes need to be filled with a sticker, and then she gets the reward on the right.)
-
Emotionally I tucked my 'big girl' in bed.


GUESS WHO SNEAKED INTO MY BED A FEW HOURS LATER ?
Needless to say the chart remains void of any stickers ........... Yay!

4 comments:

Jerelene said...

I love her too!! That's one of the sweetest things about little ones...when they want to come and snuggle with you...She is a doll :)
I sent your Halloween card out yesterday...I hope it gets to you in time...I apologize...we've had colds here and I didn't get it out last week like I wanted to.
Loved the little umbrella over her..another friend of mine was telling me that she hung Christmas ilghts up in their rooms and they loved it...I thought that was a great idea!
Hugs!!! Jerelene

meNmykids said...

Umbrella is darling! What a sweet little thing.

Mom 2 six said...

I love this post as we ALWAYS have someone crawling in bed- or they sneak into one anothers rooms. I always tell my hubby that we just need one big room. How silly we have 5 they are never in them- the only exception is the older two but that started only a few years ago !

Eileen said...

Oh, I so agree with you!

It is nice to see them become independent little people, but it's also so sad to close a chapter on their lives!! It's like you lose a little piece of them somehow and your heart breaks a little.

But I think it's wonderful that she's thinking about her independence, and I think it's more wonderful that she still finds security in your arms!

Beautiful post!
All the best,
Eileen