Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Happy Daddy-O!

Another year has past and  MrGee seems to be defying the aging process.He's looking so healthy thanks to his new kidney! All three kiddies made reference to it in his birthday card this year.
                        
"Dear Father......... Happy 21st Birthday ... Oh mom just told me it's your 45th.... yuss, you look young! Love Miss Tanzi"
"Dear Daddy-O ..... I'm so proud of the young man you have become! I'm proud to call you my son... Uh wait, sorry. Dad I forget how old you are because of your 'Harvey Hair'! Love CoolDude."
"Dear Daddy....... Happy womb exit day! Congratulations on making it to 45! Most people would say that you're half way through life but I am constantly reassured by myself that you are going to live till 150 years of age. Love WizzKid."

                                                  HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY !

                                 

No comments: