Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tiggy has a home!


As you know Tiggy-Pooh has been a very naughty kitty(not!) and we have been pushed into finding him a suitable home outside of our estate! Everything within me has wanted to object to this, but I made a decision to agree with MrGee and to find him a new home. (Boy, has this been hard!)
~
I am delighted to announce that Tigz is going to live with my Aunty Lynn and Uncle Terry, about 25 minutes away. So at least we'll get to see him every second month or so! They lost a cat 6 months ago and seem quite keen on sharing their hearts and home with our Tiggy-Pooh!


xx

3 comments:

Shan said...

Yay for Tiggy! Glad you worked something out--even if it brings out the grrrrr to have such a problem at all. :) xx's to TP.

Gill said...

I am so glad for you and for Tiggy! I can imagine how hard this must be for you, these charming, naughty boy cats have a way of creeping into out hearts don't they?!

My Zip is a bit of a wanderer, and I am terrified of what he gets up to when he's out and about. We had him neutered...but that doesn't stop him from having the odd fight and who knows what else....

Jerelene said...

Hi Fifi! I'm glad Tiggy has found a home and with family at that! It's nice that the kids will be able to keep tabs on how he is and to even visit him!! :) Love, Jerelene